48 Hour Approval
Unless otherwise stated in advertising or agreed to in
writing J. Hale Music Supply approval policy is as stated below:
1. J. Hale Music Supply will properly pack the instrument. If applicable,
a complete description of any known preexisting cosmetic damage to the instrument
and/or case will be included..
2. Upon receipt the buyer will visually inspect the instrument to insure
that no damage has been incurred during shipping by comparing the items
to the enclosed preexisting damage description. If any damage is discovered,
the buyer will immediately notify J. Hale Music Supply and file a claim
3. All shipments will be insured for the full value of the instrument.
4. Please take care in unpacking the instrument so that the shipping box
may be reused.. You will need the box if you decide to return the instrument
to J. Hale Music Supply.
5. The Buyer has a period of 48 hours after receiving the instrument to
decide whether the instrument is acceptable. The 48 hour time period begins
the package is received by the buyer.
6. The Buyer pays for shipping and insuring the instrument both ways. If
the buyer decides to return the instrument and has paid by credit card,
the buyer "may" be liable for a credit card processing fee of 3 percent
of the total cost of the transaction including shipping and handling and
sales tax if applicable. This depends upon the credit card company and
can be determined in advance.
7. The Buyer must contact J. Hale Music Supply either by telephone at 262-510-5140
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 48 hour approval period
with a decision to either accept or to return the instrument. Absence of
notification will signify acceptance of purchase.
8. If the Buyer decides to return the instrument, it must be returned in
the same shipping container and packed in the same manner as when the instrument
was received. Buyer must purchase insurance for the full value of the
9. When J.Hale Music Supply receives the returned instrument, it will be
inspected to insure that all items are in the same condition as when originally
shipped. If the instrument and case are in the same condition as shipped,
J.Hale Music Supply will either issue a full refund check or will credit
the buyer's credit card, less 3% as applicable.